NORTH SEAS WETSUITS
Ultimate Warmth in the Coldest Conditions
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12°C
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body hollow fiber Fever Fiber lining with more insulates heat and dries fast
• Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT• PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of all seams for added warmth and durability
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on hood, front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
+ RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty.
80% Neoprene 20% Nylon
Style # MW54YNHC