Boys Heavy Seas Impact 2-2 Spring
HEAVY SEAS WETSUITS
You can wear the Vissla Impact Spring Suit alone or under your wetsuit for additional protection in large, heavy surf.
WARNING – THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• 17 foam panels 20-25mm thick in strategic anatomical correct locations to offer impact cushioning increase float without decreasing freedom of movement.
• Removable leg foam panels to customize your needs.
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
+ CARE• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # BW22WISS