Impact 1.5Mm Vest
- Low stock - 4 items left
ENSURE EMAIL IS CORRECT FOR STAB PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION IF PURCHASING A FULL SUIT
You can wear the Vissla Impact Vest alone or under your wetsuit for additional protection in large, heavy surf.
THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• 11 foam panels 20-25mm thick in strategic anatomical correct locations to offer impact cushioning increase float without decreasing freedom of movement.
• Removable chest foam panels to customize your needs.
• No-Zip pull over entry
• Side toggle and Boardshort compatible secure cord
• Durable Flat lock construction.
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% Neoprene 20% Nylon
Style # MW02SIZV