VISSLA X AXXE WETSUIT
Made for cold water: 52 - 60° F / 11 - 15° C
Drawing on over 35 years of Japanese craftsmanship from the artisans at Axxe, we've collaborated to create a 100% Handmade Japanese wetsuit sporting a signature ‘U-Zip’ entry – a revolutionary chest zip design that is drastically easier to put on and significantly reduces water flushing. The U-Zip Entry combined with buttery soft, 100% Japanese Neoprene creates a 3mm wetsuit that provides unmatched warmth and ultimate flexibility.
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Japanese Premium Proprietary Neoprene. Best foam/jersey combo in the world.
• 100% handcrafted, one at a time, in Japan by wetsuit artisans with 35 years of experience.
• Premium Thermo BLACK is the best winter heat insulating material. Premium Black generates heat as the material stretches and compresses during normal movements. The material also absorbs and retains far-infrared rays emitted from the body allowing for supplementary heat storage.
• Heat storage and heat retention effect that maintains warmth.
•Uses a high-performance heat-retaining brushed jersey mixed with carbon fiber "SMART BLACK" that absorbs far-infrared rays emitted from the body and has a high heat storage and heat-retaining effect. Efficiently stores double warmth.
• Unique thread usage that cannot be imitated by other companies.
• Achieves incredible speed of drying by arranging the thickness and arrangement of the threads that form the brush. In addition to the fabric's original quick-drying performance, the black brushed yarn effectively absorbs sunlight while assisting in quick drying.
Hybrid U-Zip Entry does 3 things:
• Increases range of motion with minimal layers around neck and shoulder region thus making it much easier to paddle in.
• Makes the suit easier to get on and off than any other chest zip on the market.
• Completely seals the entry shoulder to shoulder to prevent flushing.
Anatomically engineered 3D body paneling for amazing fit
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Triple glued & blind stitched seams
• Premium stretch taped lower body & torso
• Glide Skin Neck & Cuff Seal
• Axxetech Kneepads abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water.
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• Additional instructions come with your suit.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # MW33WUZIP