Shred Your Shape
VISSLA is proud to introduce
The Shred Your Shape Category at the[ Cosmic Children Surfing Festival](http://www.cosmicchildren.com/en/pre-registration/)
June 18 & 19 Playa de Liencres Spain.
Professional shapers and amateur surfboard shapers unite! For the 1st time VISSLA is inviting Pro and Amateur Surfboard Shapers to come shred their shapes during an event! Everyone who has ever shaped a board can enter the Pro or Am Division of the contest. In the Pro Shapers Division, Creators & Innovators will ride a craft they shaped themselves inspired by the late 60�s to 90�s time period and will be judged on a mix of performance and style.
**As of today 25 pro shapers from 10 different countries and 4 continents will battle to win 1 000 � prize money.
The wide confirmed list consists of :
* Donald BRINK, the asymmetric wonder (USA)
* Taz Yassin of TAZ/PUKAS fame (Spain)
* Kike from STYLING surfboards (Spain)
* Roberto Sanchez from AHAU (Spain)
* Matia Zulberty from MW Surfboards (Spain)
* Sergi Galano from FLAMA Surfboards (Spain)
* Yeray JESUS from the Canary islands (Spain)
* Mark PHIPPS from the EUROGLASS/QUIKSILVER stable (Australia / France)
* Christiaan BRADLEY from the EUROGLASS/QUIKSILVER stable (Australia / France)
* Phil GRACE from the EUROGLASS/QUIKSILVER stable (Australia / France)
* Damien Marly from CHIPIRON (France)
* Kevin Olsen from KO Surfboards (South Africa / France)
* Jonathan Chabanne from NINOPOTAMIA (France)
* Vincent Mar�chal from STARK (France)
* Marcus LASCELLES from BEACHBEAT (UK)
* Luke YOUNG from Luke Young Shapes (UK)
* John Purton from NS Boards (UK)
* Justin Woolcott from MORPHUS (UK)
* Paul Reisberg from ARBO (UK)
* The legendary Nick Urricho from SEMENTE (Portugal)
* Hugo Caratxana from SPO (Portugal)
* Nuno Matta from MATTASHAPE (Portugal)
* John Tsoutis from COHETE (Greece)
* Marcello from SEQUOIA (Italy)
* Lampies from LAMPEEZ Shapes (South Africa)
This will make The Cosmic Children Shred Your Shape the biggest European Pro Shaper gathering
since� well we are not sure but maybe ever!
However Amateurs won�t be forgotten as it will be open to anyone that has ever shaped a surfboard, with the only condition being that you must ride your own board. If you have ever shaped a board, come on down and show us what you can do on it! If you have made at least 50% of the board you surf, you are welcome to enter our Amateur Division. So to all the backyard shapers and one time rippers, come and join us, it�s the perfect occasion to grab 500� in cash in the surfing event and 100 � for the best board (judged by the Pro Shapers).
It�s a great opportunity for Amateurs and the public to meet the Pro shapers, try their boards and talk to them, so don�t miss out!
Sign up now at:[ http://www.cosmicchildren.com/en/pre-registration/](http://www.cosmicchildren.com/en/pre-registration/)